16171 Lake Forest Drive
Land Area: 2.9 Acres
GLA: 41,158 Sq. Ft.
• Direct signage visibility to Interstate-5 commuters at the
“El Toro” where the Interstate-5 and Interstate-405 meet is truly irreplaceable.
• Located on the border of Irvine, Lake Forest, and Laguna Hills, the property draws from all surrounding communities.
• Positive synergy is generated from its close proximity to Irvine Spectrum which is the largest shopping center in Irvine at almost 1.3 million square feet with over 130 tenants.
• Irvine has grown tremendously over the past decade with continuing plans for additional growth well into the future.
• High discretionary income levels averaging $112,700 within 3 miles of the subject property create an ideal retail environment throughout the center.